OUR 2-bedroom Holiday LodgeS with Hot Tub (Pet-Friendly)
Our cosy and comfortable 2-bedroom en-suite dog-friendly hot tub lodges Scotland are the oldest lodges on the park, but are great value for money and perfect for a year-round family break near Edinburgh. Better value and with more space than a budget hotel. We are planning to refurbish our Lothian Lodges in 2022.
We have a mix of indoor and
outdoor hot tubs. Two of our two-bedroom Lothian Scottish holiday lodges have partially
covered hot tubs on the veranda and one is uncovered. If you have a preference,
please call us to make your booking on 0131 665 6867.
- Well-equipped open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave and electric cooker
- Widescreen TV/DVD
- One master double and one twin en-suite bedrooms with walk-in shower
access onto a furnished private veranda with hot tub
- Partial sea views through trees (seasonally) to Firth of Forth
- All beds are made up for your arrival with Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Towels provided
- Shaver sockets in the bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Private parking to side of lodge for 2 cars
- Maximum occupancy 4
- Available for short breaks Fri/Mon and Mon/Fri
Short breaks available Friday to
Monday or Monday to Friday. Full weeks available from Friday or Monday.
Prices start at £140 a night low
season and rise to £210 a night high season (£245 a night Christmas/New Year)